This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
7th Edition / April 2010
580 pp / 28 pp colour / 97 maps
Next edition due: April 2013
Nobody knows Peru like Lonely Planet, and our unbeatable 7th edition gives you the key to its legendary past and exciting present. Watch the sun rise over Machu Picchu, shop at colorful crafts markets, puzzle over the mysterious Nazca Lines and sample sublime ceviche. We'll take you there - and beyond.
- 91 detailed & easy to use maps
- INCA TRAIL: All the information you need to plan your adventure
- FULL COLOR Outdoors chapter featuring hiking, climbing & surfing
- EXTENSIVE coverage of Lima's world-renowned culinary scene
- FASCINATING overview of Peru's ancient sites and cultures
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: