Your shopping cart is empty!
- Lonely Planet is the world’s leading independent travel publisher
- Lonely Planet is still privately owned after more than 30 years in business.
- Lonely Planet publishes almost 500 titles in English, covering every corner of the planet, with more than 6.5 million books sold annually.
- 80 million unique journeys: In August 2006 Lonely Planet printed their 80 millionth book and shipped it oﬀ to the warehouse for sale.
- Lonely Planet’s website receives over 5 million unique visitors every month from over 170 countries.
- Our guidebooks are published in a number of languages, including French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Lonely Planet has sold over 5 million phrasebooks and has the most comprehensive language coverage of any travel publisher.
- Across Asia on the Cheap, Lonely Planet’s best-selling ﬁrst guidebook, sold 1500 copies in its ﬁrst printrun, followed by two reprints, totalling a lifetime printrun of 8500 copies. These days, Lonely Planet’s bestseller titles sell in the hundreds of thousands.
6th Edition / August 2008 ISBN: 9781741047028 676 pp / 28 pp colour / 117 maps Next edition due: August 2010 Let this guide to Argentina send you on a wild ride. Once you've cracked the unspoken code of Tango, you can cycle the vineyards of Mendoza, wi..$15.60 $26.00 Ex Tax: $15.60
2nd Edition / July 2008 ISBN: 9781740591447 456 pp colour / 5 maps Get the most out of your trip to Asia and India without throwing up over the side of a slow boat. This guide is freshly updated by travel health expert Dr Tony Gherardin and provides advice on immunisat..$8.99 Ex Tax: $8.99
15th Edition / November 2009 ISBN: 9781741791600 1116 pp / 36 pp colour / 193 maps Next edition due: November 2011 No one knows Australia like Lonely Planet... remember, we live here! We know where Sydney's best surf beaches are, where to get the best ..$18.00 $30.00 Ex Tax: $18.00
Paperback: 1088 pages Publisher: Lonely Planet; 16 edition (December 1, 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 1741798078 ISBN-13: 978-1741798074 Inside This Book… 13 authors 158 maps 25,800km of coastline 1 snake i..$30.00 Ex Tax: $30.00
5th Edition / May 2008 ISBN: 9781741046700 440 pp / 16 pp colour / 93 maps Whatever you hunger for - art, architecture, cuisine, snow - you better pack a big appetite when you come to Austria. Symphonies in a Viennese concert hall, spotting marmots on the Alp..$13.20 $22.00 Ex Tax: $13.20
Paperback: 432 pages Publisher: Lonely Planet; 6 Pap/Map edition (June 1, 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 1741792843 ISBN-13: 978-1741792843 Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.2 x 8 inches Mountains, lakes and d..$23.00 Ex Tax: $23.00
12th Edition / April 2009 ISBN: 9781741048643 400 pp / 20 pp colour / 79 maps Next edition due: March 2011 Shake off the nine to five and get where the living is easy. Easy like sunny surf beaches, zipping around on motorbikes, Mandi Lulur massages and drink..$14.00 $22.99 Ex Tax: $14.00
8th Edition / September 2008 ISBN: 9781741048582 296 pp / 16 pp colour / 26 maps Next edition due: September 2011 Bangkok's helter-skelter, diesel-fed affluence orbits around a serene traditional core. Step outside the sleek hotels and chilly malls and you'l..$18.99 Ex Tax: $18.99
Paperback: 296 pages Publisher: Lonely Planet; 9 edition (October 1, 2010) Language: English ISBN-10: 1741795877 ISBN-13: 978-1741795875 Same same, but different. The Thailish T-shirt philosophy neatly sums up Bangko..$20.00 Ex Tax: $20.00
Series: Country Guide Paperback: 208 pages Publisher: Lonely Planet; 7 edition (January 1, 2013) Language: English ISBN-10: 1741794587 ISBN-13: 978-1741794588 Gorgeously green yet swamped with people, Bangladesh is..$27.00 Ex Tax: $27.00
8th Edition / January 2010 ISBN: 9781741048773 276 pp / 20 pp colour / 28 maps Beijing is loaded with big-ticket sights: the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and myriad small pleasures like alleyway bars, noodle shops and art galleries. Oh, and did anyone ..$19.99 Ex Tax: $19.99
7th Edition / January 2008 ISBN: 9781741042979 768 pp / 32 pp colour / 172 maps Next edition due: December 2010 The beat of Brazil will hypnotise you: music-fuelled cities, lazy islands, jewel-box colonial towns and blooming ecosystems. Float on the rhythm..$16.20 $27.00 Ex Tax: $16.20
Showing 1 to 12 of 134 (12 Pages)