Your shopping cart is empty!
- Lonely Planet is the world’s leading independent travel publisher
- Lonely Planet is still privately owned after more than 30 years in business.
- Lonely Planet publishes almost 500 titles in English, covering every corner of the planet, with more than 6.5 million books sold annually.
- 80 million unique journeys: In August 2006 Lonely Planet printed their 80 millionth book and shipped it oﬀ to the warehouse for sale.
- Lonely Planet’s website receives over 5 million unique visitors every month from over 170 countries.
- Our guidebooks are published in a number of languages, including French, Italian, Spanish, German, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Lonely Planet has sold over 5 million phrasebooks and has the most comprehensive language coverage of any travel publisher.
- Across Asia on the Cheap, Lonely Planet’s best-selling ﬁrst guidebook, sold 1500 copies in its ﬁrst printrun, followed by two reprints, totalling a lifetime printrun of 8500 copies. These days, Lonely Planet’s bestseller titles sell in the hundreds of thousands.
7th Edition / October 2009 ISBN: 9781741790139 200 pp / 16 pp colour / 22 maps Next edition due: October 2011 Which island paradise is the one for you? For this 7th edition we walked barefoot along every dazzling white beach, dipped our toes in every aquamari..$20.99 Ex Tax: $20.99
6th Edition / October 2006 ISBN: 9781741042306 256 pp / 1 maps There's no need to lose face, forgo the Peking duck or miss the slow boat down the Yangtze. This Mandarin phrasebook will prove more valuable on the road than a bicycle in Beijing. Now includes Pinyin. ..$8.99 Ex Tax: $8.99
6th Edition / May 2009 ISBN: 9781741046922 700 pp / 12 pp colour / 115 maps Epic cities of antiquity, hustle-bustle metropolises, fairytale landscapes...the Middle East has all the history you'd expect and a host of surprises. Step up the pace with a hur..$17.40 $29.00 Ex Tax: $17.40
5th Edition / May 2008 ISBN: 9781741045789 312 pp / 16 pp colour / 79 maps Next edition due: May 2011 Mongolia's capital, Ulaanbaatar, may be a hotbed of progressive attitudes, but in the rest of the 'Land of the Blue Sky', life remains pretty much the same -..$17.40 $29.00 Ex Tax: $17.40
Paperback: 292 pages Publisher: Lonely Planet; 6 edition (August 1, 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 1741793173 ISBN-13: 978-1741793178 Who We Are At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to conne..$30.00 Ex Tax: $30.00
10th Edition / May 2009 ISBN: 9781741047189 400 pp / 16 pp colour / 75 maps Next edition due: December 2011 Should you go? The most comprehensive guide to Myanmar (Burma) on the market gives you balanced information to help you make up your mind. Shou..$14.40 $24.00 Ex Tax: $14.40
Paperback: 388 pages Publisher: Lonely Planet; 11 edition (Dec 1, 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 1741794692 ISBN-13: 978-1741794694 Now in its 11th edition, the most comprehensive guide to Myanmar (Burma) on the market returns ..$25.00 Ex Tax: $25.00
8th Edition / September 2009 ISBN: 9781741048322 420 pp / 20 pp colour / 66 maps Next edition due: September 2011 Lonely Planet has found the best of Nepal. Lose yourself in the temple-strewn alleys of Bhaktapur, the quiet beauty of a Himalayan vista or ..$25.99 Ex Tax: $25.99
6th Edition / September 2008 ISBN: 9781741048896 432 pp / 32 pp colour / 46 maps Next edition due: September 2011 New York by New Yorkers - is there any better way to discover this 5-star city? Our new guide brings you the latest and greatest galle..$20.00 Ex Tax: $20.00
Series: Country Guide Paperback: 704 pages Publisher: Lonely Planet; 16 edition (October 1, 2012) Language: English ISBN-10: 1742200176 ISBN-13: 978-1742200170 Plucked straight from a film set or a coffee-table book ..$27.00 Ex Tax: $27.00
14th Edition / September 2008 ISBN: 9781741048162 756 pp / 52 pp colour / 128 maps The freshness and majesty of New Zealand will give you an electric charge like no other. These outdoors are truly great, showcased by misty Milford Sound and Rotorua's thermal po..$25.99 Ex Tax: $25.99
4th Edition / May 2008 ISBN: 9781741045796 468 pp / 20 pp colour / 85 maps Next edition due: May 2011 How will you see Norway? From behind a sled pulled by huskies? From the top of a glacier? Over an aquavit at Ibsen's old table in Oslo's Grand Caf&..$13.20 $22.00 Ex Tax: $13.20
Showing 61 to 72 of 134 (12 Pages)