This hefty volume reminds vacationers that hot ...$22.00$30.00
On 8 March 1421, the largest fleet the...$4.00$14.99
15th Edition / November 2009
1116 pp / 36 pp colour / 193 maps
Next edition due: November 2011
No one knows Australia like Lonely Planet... remember, we live here! We know where Sydney's best surf beaches are, where to get the best coffee in Melbourne's cobbled lanes, and how to cross the great red plains in a van without getting scorched.
- The world's best-selling guide to Australia!
- 208 detailed and easy to use maps
- Full coverage - bustling cities, outback trails and everything in between
- Unique Green Index to help make your travels as ecofriendly as you wish
- 16-page colour map section, to navigate the country's highways and byways
- Accommodation to suit all budgets
Soak up the sun in fast-pulsed Sydney, the city that struts it like it's the capital. Surfing and Travel with Lonely Planet.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: