6th Edition / August 2008
676 pp / 28 pp colour / 117 maps
Next edition due: August 2010
Let this guide to Argentina send you on a wild ride. Once you've cracked the unspoken code of Tango, you can cycle the vineyards of Mendoza, witness icebergs crashing into Lago Argentino and explore the wilds of Quebrada de Humahuaca - complete with your own pack-carrying llama.
- More maps than ever in this expanded edition
- Full-colour outdoors section
- Includes coverage of neighbouring Uruguay
- Special Green Argentina section covers sustainable tourism opportunities
- Finding the hotel or hostel that's right for you
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: