9th Edition / January 2010
908 pp / 20 pp colour / 191 maps
Next edition due: May 2013
This is the only complete guide to Indonesia on the market. With a Lonely Planet guidebook you'll get the best out of your Indonesian trip. Our 9th edition of Indonesia will take you to the best beaches and bars in Bali, through lush paddy fields in Sumatra, diving with turtles off the Gilis in Lombok and to a traditional dance in Ubud.
This guide covers: Java, Bali, Sumatra, Nusa Tenggara, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Maluku and Papua.
- 100% researched and updated
- 198 detailed and easy to use maps
- Discover natural Indonesia with our special colour chapter
- Detailed itineraries for planning the perfect trip
- Green Index helps you step lightly on your travels
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: