12th Edition / April 2009
400 pp / 20 pp colour / 79 maps
Next edition due: March 2011
Shake off the nine to five and get where the living is easy. Easy like sunny surf beaches, zipping around on motorbikes, Mandi Lulur massages and drinking in the sleek bars of Seminyak. Can't you just feel the water at your toes?
- Detailed information on spas and massage
- Dedicated History, Environment and Food & Drink chapters
- Info on outdoor activities including surfing, diving, snorkelling and trekking
- Architecture section explains Bali's ancient temples and contemporary talking pieces
- Dreamy accommodations, from hammocks to high-class
Experience the ancient Hindu traditions, walk through forest villages and re-live the old way of life on Lombok island.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: